- 55 Annette Dr, Portsmouth, RI 02871
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1690 Sqft
- Perched atop a sloping hill with wonderful, unobstructed water views and just a short walk to Mc Corrie Beach from this well built ( 2 x 6 construction) modern contemporary. Newly updated kitchen, Cathedral ceiling in living room, and gas heated stove in family room. Freshly painted in and out and newer carpeting throughout. Central air, central vac, underground irrigation system, and new septic tank installed in 2015. Beautifully landscaped ! A great second home with a beach close by!
- 46 William St, Portsmouth, RI 02871
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1216 Sqft
- WATER VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM! Overlooking McCorrie Point and The Sakonnet River, this stunning home is just now finished after a major renovation. This 2 -3 bedroom home has open living areas, newly added 2nd floor with master bedroom, master bath and open office which could also be a 3rd bedroom if you prefer. Every detail has been thought of...quartz kitchen counters, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous ceramic tile, new hardwood floors, new heating and a/c, new windows, 2 decks, siding, roof.....you name it! Per ...
- 0 Arnold Ave, Newport, RI 02840
- Recently approved subdivision creates a new 7,485 sq. ft. lot in the outer Broadway area - conveyance subject to a 1,007 sq. ft. easement along side of lot
- 0 Bedlow Ave, Newport, RI 02840
- BEHIND THE HEDGES - deep lot just in from Broadway - separately platted lot - building variance may be needed -rare opportunity to build affordably in Newport - convenient location to bridge and naval base or walk to Broadway's trency restaurants