- 55 Annette Dr, Portsmouth, RI 02871
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1690 Sqft
- Unique, chalet style contemporary, perched atop a sloping hill with wonderful, unobstructed water views and just a short walk to Mc Corrie Beach from this well built ( 2 x 6 construction ) property. Newly updated kitchen, Cathedral ceiling in living room with gas heated stove. Freshly painted in and out and newer carpeting. Central air, underground irrigation system, and new septic tank installed in 2015. Beautifully landscaped ! A great second home with a beach close by!
- 46 William St, Portsmouth, RI 02871
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1216 Sqft
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Great views from this expanded summer cottage overlooking Sandy Point Beach and the Sakonnett River. A short walk to beach, swimming and boat launching - Updating and work needed to make this a special second home or permanent residence. Good size lot. Entrance to living space either through the garage or from the rear.
- 0 Arnold Ave, Newport, RI 02840
- Recently approved subdivision creates a new 7,485 sq. ft. lot in the outer Broadway area - conveyance subject to a 1,007 sq. ft. easement along side of lot
- 0 Bedlow Ave, Newport, RI 02840
- BEHIND THE HEDGES - deep lot just in from Broadway - separately platted lot - building variance may be needed -rare opportunity to build affordably in Newport - convenient location to bridge and naval base or walk to Broadway's trency restaurants