- 55 Annette Dr, Portsmouth, RI 02871
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1690 Sqft
- Awesome year round waterviews of the Sakonnet abound from this unique, 3 level, chalet style, well built contemporary located on a quiet deadend street with many upscale properties. Beautifully landscaped with underground irrigation system and custom built 10 x 12 shed.House has a 3 bedroom septic system but works best as a 2 bedroom. Nicely updated and well maintained. A great vacation home with McCorrie Point beach closeby.
- 46 William St, Portsmouth, RI 02871
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1216 Sqft
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Great views from this expanded summer cottage overlooking Sandy Point Beach and the Sakonnett River. A short walk to beach, swimming and boat launching - Updating and work needed to make this a special second home or permanent residence. Good size lot. Entrance to living space either through the garage or from the rear.
- 0 Arnold Ave, Newport, RI 02840
- Recently approved subdivision creates a new 7,485 sq. ft. lot in the outer Broadway area - conveyance subject to a 1,007 sq. ft. easement along side of lot
- 0 Bedlow Ave, Newport, RI 02840
- BEHIND THE HEDGES - deep lot just in from Broadway - separately platted lot - building variance may be needed -rare opportunity to build affordably in Newport - convenient location to bridge and naval base or walk to Broadway's trency restaurants
- 356 Green End Ave, Middletown, RI 02842
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1152 Sqft
- Great one-level,extremely well maintained,convenient,central location-features include updated kitchen,oversized living room & master bedroom,bath with separate shower,hardwood floors,cast iron baseboard heat,2 decks & shed,large fenced in backyard
- 132 Oak Forest Dr, Middletown, RI 02842
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1404 Sqft
- WONDERFUL NEIGHBORHOOD, CONVENIENTLY LOCATED, EASY ACCESS TO MAIN ROADS, COMFORTABLE, ONE-LEVEL,WITH GREAT LAYOUT, LARGE BASEMENT FOR EXPANSION, SHED,NEWER ROOF, MATURE LANDSCAPING,